“See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God.”
1 John 3:1a
In God’s comprehensive work of renewing His creation, our mission is to make disciples of Jesus. We are a redeemed community of believers in Christ, created to love God and one another out of our faith in Christ. In this faith:
- We daily rejoice in believing, praising, and loving God above all else. Our Lord helps us to grow in our relationship with Him by daily repenting and turning away from sin, trusting in Jesus’ death and resurrection, all by the work of the Holy Spirit.
- We gather together as brothers and sisters in Christ to read God’s Word, pray, care for each other, and help one another grow in their faith in Jesus.
- We gladly proclaim the Gospel and share the gifts God gives us to bless our community and the world.
Rev. Donald E. TreglownSenior Pastor
My name is Don Treglown and I have the privilege of serving as Senior Pastor at Faith Lutheran Church in Naples, FL. My family and I have lived here for a little over 12 years now. We absolutely love living in beautiful Southwest Florida.
First of all, a little about myself. I am originally from Michigan. I grew up in a small suburb of Detroit (Farmington Hills). It was there that I met my lovely wife, Joanne. Jo and I were high school sweethearts and have been together for 35 years. We were married in 1982.
We both continue to carry some of our Michiganian traits: Love of the Red Wings, Tigers, and Lions along with a taste for Vernors, Sander’s hot fudge, and Pasties. I graduated from Albion College in 1983. I then continued my education at Concordia Theological Seminary in Ft. Wayne, IN. Two of our children, Katy & David, were born during those years. When I graduated in 1987 with a Master of Divinity degree, we received the Call to serve as evangelistic missionaries to the Tagakaulo tribe on the island of Mindano in the Republic of the Philippines. After 14 years, two more children (Kirsten and Dominic), and the planting of the Tagakaulo Lutheran Church of Christ in the Philippines we returned to the United States.
It was in 2001, that I received the Call to serve as Senior Pastor at Faith Lutheran Church here in Naples, FL. I enjoy being a part of the Naples community in regards to supporting our troops. We have spearheaded a “Faith in Action” program sending over 53 tons of care packages to our military since 2003. I love foreign languages, digging into Scripture, and preaching and teaching others about the wonderful love of Jesus Christ. It is a message everyone needs to hear. God loves you! He sent His Son, Jesus Christ, down into the world to save us from our sins. This is the powerful message that the folks at Faith cling to every day of their lives. This is the message we want to share with you. We invite you to attend our worship services to hear more of this message of love.
God’s Richest Blessings,
Pastor Don Treglown
Rev. Bradford W. HildebrandtAssociate Pastor
- Faith Lutheran Church, Naples, Florida
- Winter assistant visiting pastor
- Somerset Hills Lutheran Church, Basking Ridge, New Jersey
- Part-time and vacancy pastor
- Hildebrandt Consulting LLC – Chairman of the consulting firm which provides strategic consulting services specializing in strategic advice and implementation, research, mergers and acquisitions and other unique situations.
- Board of Trustees – University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (2003 – 2013)
- Board Secretary
- Executive Committee
- Chairman – Audit, Compliance and Ethics Committee
- Board of Visitors – Pace University School of Law
- Senior Advisor – Thomson Reuters
- Advisory Board – Rutgers Institute of Marine and Coastal Sciences
- Association of Legal Administrators
- Founder, First President and Life Member
- College of Law Practice Management
- George Washington University, School of Professional Services
- Faculty advisor and lecturer
- Nottingham Law School MBA Program, Nottingham, England
- Visiting professor
- Profiled in the national legal press, American Lawyer and The New York Times
- Rutgers University, B.S. – Management
- Pace University, Executive MBA program
- Concordia Theological Seminary – Master of Arts, Theology
- US Merchant Marine Officer Captain/Master
Rev. Samuel O. MaconachyAssociate Pastor
Pastor Sam recently graduated from Concordia Seminary, Saint Louis in 2016 and serves as the Associate Pastor here at Faith.
Sam was born and raised in Maryland around the Baltimore-Annapolis area. He was formed and shaped in the love of Christ from his parents, friends, and pastors all by God’s sheer grace. Growing up he developed a great appreciation for music, which led him to pursue a Music Education degree at Shepherd University in Shepherdstown, WV. It was at Shepherd where he met Liz, and they were married in June 2012. Through their marriage, God has blessed them to be the parents of their daughter Cora who brings them so much joy.
He loves to play music (trumpet specifically), read, run, swim, and thoroughly enjoys spending time with others. But far above all these things, the most invaluable and indescribable joy Sam has is sharing the love and forgiveness that God freely gives to His children in Jesus Christ.
Pastor Sam’s identity is in Christ alone. God gets all the glory, and he’s fine with that! In his identity, it is Pastor Sam's main mission to keep all those he serves firmly fixed and constantly formed in the life-giving and everlasting identity they have in the world’s only Savior: Jesus Christ.