Did you know that the blood drive at Faith is coming up on November 16? Did you know that donating blood is safe and easy? Here are a few other things that you may not know about blood donation.
- You can donate a pint of blood every 56 days
- You can donate blood if you are 16 yrs old (with parental consent) and no upper age limit
- Diabetics and those with a Pacemaker can donate blood
- You can donate blood even if on medications such as: allergy, aspirin, blood pressure, cholesterol hormone replacement or thyroid
- The most common reason people do not donate is that nobody asked them–We are !
- While signing up ahead of time makes things easy you can also just walk in on Sunday, November 16 and we will find a time for you.
- Be sure to eat and drink fluids before donating.
- Each person who donates will receive Thank You gifts from businesses in our area.
- Susi Dahlke is your Blood Donor Coordinator this year.
What’s donated here stays here